莱斯特华人网 | LeicesterBBS

搜索
莱斯特华人网 | LeicesterBBS 论坛 签证移民 | Visa & Immigration 英国收紧Tier 1 Entrepreneur企业家移民资金要求 ...
查看: 4911|回复: 0
go

英国收紧Tier 1 Entrepreneur企业家移民资金要求

金钱
魅力
威望
积分
精华
帖子
发表于 2013-1-31 11:11 |显示全部帖子
来源 UKBA

链接
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/2013/january/41-t1-entrepreneur

根据UKBA报道,由于近期发现大量T1E申请涉嫌重复利用资金,部分申请人涉嫌认为地设立专门为签证订做的空壳公司,提交虚假申请。UKBA于昨天紧急修改了T1E的要求,将对还未批准的申请进行测试审查,防止申请人在获得签证后资金被转移走或未用于公司经营,要求资金需要一直用于公司经营或者存在申请者帐户中。此次修改将影响很大一部分的申请人。新规定将从今天开始执行(2013年1月31日),所以还未拿到签证的人都将按新规定处理。

详细原文链接:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/news/wms-t1e.pdf

HOME OFFICE

Statement of Changes in Immigration Rules

The Minister of State for Immigration (Mark Harper): My rt hon Friend the Home Secretary is today laying before the House a Statement of Changes in the Immigration Rules that will bring about urgent changes to tackle abuse in the Entrepreneur migration route while protecting genuine entrepreneurs. The changes will take effect on 31 January. In April 2011 we made some changes to the Investor and Entrepreneur routes to encourage greater uptake. These changes have successfully brought about a steady increase in applications from overseas. However, it is clear that, following our tightening of other migration routes, the Entrepreneur route is now being targeted by applicants seeking to abuse the immigration rules. There is strong evidence that funds to prove eligibility are being re-cycled amongst different applicants and that artificial businesses are being created. We need to tighten the current rules to allow for a meaningful assessment of the credibility of an applicant for this route. I am therefore acting promptly to tackle this abuse, without damaging the legitimate applicants who are important to our economic growth. I am introducing a “genuine entrepreneur” test which will give UK Border Agency caseworkers the ability to test the credibility of suspicious applicants. I am also making a further change to require the necessary minimum funds to be held, or invested in the business, on an ongoing basis rather than solely at the time of the application. This will apply to those already in the UK and those who apply to come here under the Entrepreneur route. I emphasise that these are technical but important changes to improve the effectiveness of the current rules. Those seeking to abuse the immigration system will always seek new methods to do so. We are vigilant and will take swift action where we see evidence of abuse. At the same time, we will protect genuine entrepreneurs and continue to encourage them to invest in the UK where they will be made welcome.

你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註 冊

Archiver| Leicester BBS

GMT, 2024-3-29 08:34