威望
积分
精华
帖子
1#
发表于 2008-1-23 00:26 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
[Leicester Mercury 英文报道 1月22日]

http://www.leicestermercury.co.u ... ;contentPK=19626866

去那里的同学小心,就是在TESCO Extra一带附近,嫌犯估计是想抢她的iPod...

HELP FIND VICIOUS THUG WHO TERRORISED OUR GIRL

A teenager who was beaten, robbed and sexually assaulted has spoken of her ordeal.

The 14-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was near her Beaumont Leys home when she was knocked to the floor, punched and kicked.

Her school, Babington Community Technology College, has now warned pupils about the attack and introduced a "buddy system''.

Pupils have to inform teachers who they will be walking home with to ensure nobody walks alone.

The teenager was attacked at about 5.35pm on Friday as she walked along Strasbourg Drive, in Beaumont Leys, Leicester.

The teenager said: "I'm still scared, just knowing he is still out there. Don't go anywhere alone."

She was walking home when a man she did not know walked past and smacked her on the bottom.

He carried on walking, but was waiting for her at the junction with Butterwick Drive. When she turned down a path between Harris Road and Babington Community Technology College, he followed.

The teenager was pushed against railings but struggled when he tried to grab her green iPod Nano. She then fell to the floor and the man repeatedly punched and kicked her.

The man touched her inappropriately and threatened to harm her with a knife if she did not hand over the iPod. When the girl threw the iPod on the floor, he grabbed it and ran into Harris Road.

She needed treatment at Leicester Royal Infirmary for injuries that have left her with bruising and some pain. Her mother said she was horrified when her daughter rang to say she had been attacked. "She was hysterical. It was four or five hours before we had calmed her down enough to get any information from her," she said. "It was brutal what he did. He hurt our little girl and we want some justice for that.

"For her peace of mind he's got to be caught. Her big issue is, what if he comes back. That will always be there for her until he is caught."

The girl's father said: "She was lucky with what she got away with. It could have been a lot worse.

"He could do it again and next time it could even be murder. He's got to be caught."

The family praised friends, the police and the school for their sup since the attack.

The girl said: "My friends walked me home today and are meeting me in the morning.

"Everybody has been a great support, especially my closest friends."

Leicestershire police praised the school for ensuring students were not walking alone.

Det Con Chrissie Hitchin, who is investigating the attack, said: "The school has been contacted and is operating a buddy system so that pupils are not walking home alone, which is a good idea, particularly as it's still quite dark in the evenings."

She urged people to consider the description of the attacker, who was quite distinctive. He is white, in his mid-20s to early 30s, about 6ft and of slim-to-medium build.

He had slightly spiky, brown hair with blonde streaks, yellow, crooked teeth, a piercing in his left eyebrow and smelt strongly of beer.

The man was wearing dark jeans and a shiny, blue tracksuit top with a zip-up front.

During the attack, the teenager may have injured his hand, which he may have tried to conceal.

Anyone with any information should contact Det Con Hitchin on Leicester 0116 222 2222 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

金钱
魅力
威望
积分
精华
帖子
2#
发表于 2008-1-23 01:19 |只看该作者
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註 冊

Archiver| Leicester BBS

GMT, 2024-6-9 12:08