莱斯特华人网 | LeicesterBBS

搜索
莱斯特华人网 | LeicesterBBS 论坛 新闻快递 | News 7月30日下午5点15:莱斯特队主场与皇马进行友谊赛 ...
查看: 4301|回复: 3
go

[本地消息] 7月30日下午5点15:莱斯特队主场与皇马进行友谊赛 [复制链接]

金钱
魅力
威望
积分
精华
帖子

有面子徽章

1#
发表于 2011-7-30 12:20 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
皇家马德里球队今日(7月30日)下午5点15分与莱斯特市队在King Power Stadium (原Walkers体育场) 进行友谊赛,King Power体育场内已经展开准备工作欢迎今日皇马的到来。Walkers改名后的新的纪念品商店于今天上午11点开始正式开张营业了。体育场外现在已经烤肉飘香,以及各种娱乐设施也在搭建中。据了解现场票已售完。

之前的报道帖子:http://www.leicesterbbs.com/bbs2/thread-26744-1-1.html
组图:photo by LeicesterBBS
DSC_0046.JPG DSC_0083.JPG

DSC_0052.JPG

DSC_0047.JPG

300720111777.jpg
300720111776.jpg
300720111775.jpg

DSC_0081.JPG

DSC_0078.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

DSC_0075.JPG

DSC_0073.JPG

DSC_0066.JPG

DSC_0059.JPG

DSC_0054.JPG

300720111770.jpg

金钱
魅力
威望
积分
精华
帖子

有面子徽章

2#
发表于 2011-7-30 12:53 |只看该作者

Real Madrid: Frequently Asked Questions

Q. If I don't yet have a ticket for the game, will I still be able to get one?
A. No, the game has now completely sold out and so if you don't yet have a ticket you will not be able to get one. There will be NO match tickets available on the day and so do not come to the stadium without a ticket.
Q. Will I be able to park my car at the stadium?
A. Parking facilities are fully booked. If you have not already been contacted by the Club with details of your car parking space then you will not be able to park at the stadium. We advise using public transport and making your way to the stadium as early as possible. There is a limited amount of parking available at the Leicester Tigers ground on Welford Road on a first come first served basis.
Q. Will I be able to use my seasonal parking pass for this game?
A. No, unfortunately season parking passes are not valid for this fixture.
Q. What time should I arrive at the stadium?
A. You should arrive as early as possible. There will be lots of entertainment, food and drink available from 1.30pm and to avoid any queues we advise that you arrive as early as you can.
Q. Will I be able to buy Leicester City Merchandise?
A. The brand new City Fanstore will be open for the first time from 11am on Saturday. All official Leicester City merchandise will be available at the Fanstore before the match. You can also buy tickets and merchandise in one place online at the new Leicester City online store, LCFCDirect.com
Q. Where should I go if I want to purchase tickets for another game?
A. If you wish to purchase season tickets or tickets for a future game please visit the City Fanstore between 11am and 3pm. After 3pm you can visit sub ticket office 1, positioned near to turnstile 13 in the south-west corner of the stadium, or buy online 24/7 at www.lcfcdirect.com
Q. What should I do if I have any problems with my tickets (e.g. lost or damaged)?
A. Contact the ticket office before the day of the game or arrive early! You can either visit sub ticket office 1 positioned near to turnstile 13 in the south-west corner of the stadium or call 0844 815 5000.
Q. Can I upgrade a concession ticket to an adult ticket?
A. Yes, please contact the ticket office before the day of the game or arrive early and visit sub ticket office 1.
Q. What should I do if I haven't already collected my tickets for the game?
A. Ideally you should aim to collect your tickets before the day of the game. If you can only collect them on the day of the game then you should arrive as early as possible to avoid queues and visit the collections van, situated near sub ticket office 1.
Q. What entertainment will there be at the stadium?
A. There will be a whole Fan Village in the stadium's south-east corner. There will be a main stage with live music from local bands, regular interviews with City Legends and much more. On top of this there will be a giant screen, football freestylers, competitions with our Academy coaches and much more to keep the whole family entertained! Click HERE to read more about the Fan Village.
Q. Will I have to pay to enter the Fan Village?
A. No, the Fan Village is absolutely FREE to supporters with a ticket to the match. Please be advised that you will be required to show your match ticket upon entry and so if you don't have a ticket you will not be allowed access.
Q. What if I have a question or need assistance on the day?
A. There will be plenty of Leicester City staff at the stadium on the day. We want to make your matchday as enjoyable as possible and so please do not hesitate to ask our staff a question; they will be more than happy to help you!
Q. Will there be food available?
A. Yes, there will be a variety of catering options available in and around the Fan Village. This includes a range of catering units from burgers and fish & chips to pizza and carvery. There will also be food available inside the stadium before the match and at half-time.
Q. Will there be drinks available?
A. Plenty of drinks options will be available, including special offers on beer. There will also be drinks inside the stadium before the match and at half-time.
Q. Will the 1884 Sports Bar be open?
A. Yes, the sports bar will open at 2.15pm, however spaces will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
Q. Will there be betting facilities available in the Stadium?
A. No, there will be no betting facilities available for this match, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Q. What colour kit will the teams be playing in?
A. For this fixture only the teams will be changing kit at half-time. Leicester City will play the first half in the home kit (blue) and the second half in the away kit (white). Real Madrid will play the first half in their home kit (white) and the second half in their away kit (black).

来源:LCFC

金钱
魅力
威望
积分
精华
帖子

有面子徽章

3#
发表于 2011-7-30 22:26 |只看该作者
admin 发表于 2011-7-30 13:53
Real Madrid: Frequently Asked Questions

Q. If I don't yet have a ticket for the game, will I still ...

比赛结果

莱斯特1:2 皇马

金钱
魅力
威望
积分
精华
帖子
4#
发表于 2011-8-3 20:48 |只看该作者
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註 冊