莱斯特华人网 | LeicesterBBS

搜索
莱斯特华人网 | LeicesterBBS 论坛 空房招租 | House or flat to Let 【求助】短租一个月如何和房东签约?
楼主: 我爱大熊
go

【求助】短租一个月如何和房东签约? [复制链接]

金钱
魅力
威望
积分
精华
帖子
11#
发表于 2011-7-21 18:04 |只看该作者
This tell you don't trust money transfer without seeing the person who supposed to be the landlord or estate agent and written agreement is a MUST.  Most landlords don't want to rent the house out for short term but if he/she does, at least he/she will write on paper about the rent paid and agreement.  It is not nescessary a very formal agreement as it is for short term but it will be some sort of written agreement.  Why I know as I am a landlord and I will alway show the house to my potential tenant  before I take the rent. Please don't don't just pay without seeing anything.  Don't blame the landlord as you were cheated not by the landlord but someone who is not a landlord.  

金钱
魅力
威望
积分
精华
帖子
12#
发表于 2011-7-21 18:59 |只看该作者
Don't pay or transfer money before you see the house and landlord.  There are many people cheat new students to pay money in advance into bank account and they are not landlord.  They always say their landlord cannot speak Chinese and they do their landlord a favour but be careful most landlord won't ask you to pay without seeing the house
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註 冊

Archiver| Leicester BBS

GMT, 2024-5-29 04:18